Acne Advice - Professionally Safe
Struggling to know what you can do about your acne? Are you stressed in trying to get reliable advice? Do you find that you cannot control your acne with over-the-counter remedies and it’s causing you even more distress and making you extremely unhappy?
You’ve now come to the right place… Suda-Health is specifically established to coach and help acne sufferers like you on how to change your health behaviors to safely eliminate this ugly skin condition and all of its symptoms with lasting results 100& naturally.
Our internationally accredited guided methodology can also help those with stubborn acne challenges as we teach you new health skills to better manage your lifestyle to move out of your condition, even if it’s chronic and persistent.
It’s a clinically trialed and verified winning formula for success and the step-by-step approach will help you along the way. Find the old you…
Please go to http://acnetreatmentquick.com/ for more help!
Unfortunately acne can be very painful and humiliating at any age, but having to daily deal with this embarrassing problem is emotionally hard. Facing the physical trauma of recurring breakouts, redness and resultant scarring is also hard. This common skin disease most frequently develops on:
- Common Effect #1: The Face; this affects almost 90% of acne sufferers
- Common Effect #2: The Back; it affects over 50% of people with acne
- Common Effect #3: The Chest; can affect about 15% of people suffering with acne.
This dreaded acne causes lesions on your skin that are generally referred to as spots and result in damaging the tissue. These spots are classified by 6 main types:
- Lesion Form #1: Blackheads; develop on the skin which are small black or yellowish bumps.
- Lesion Form #2: Whiteheads; are similar in looks to blackheads but have a white center and can be firmer.
- Lesion Form #3: Papules; feel tender and painful which appear as small red bumps.
- Lesion Form #4: Pustules; are similar in looks to papules but have a white centered tip resulting from pus build-up.
- Lesion Form #5: Nodules; build up underneath the skin’s surface which are usually large painful hard lumps.
- Lesion Form #6: Cysts; this type is the most serious which look similar to boils and have large pus-filled lumps that have the greatest risk of resulting in permanent scarring.
Even cases of mild acne cause distress and anxiety for sufferers but if not treated quickly can deteriorate into more serious forms like psoriasis and deep lesion scarring.
Simply by looking at your skin you should be able to see what form of acne you are suffering from. This will involve examining your face, chest and back for the different types of spot, such as blackheads or sore, red nodules.
Determining how many acne spots you have, the location on your body, and how inflamed and painful they are will help you work out how severe it is. By evaluating your condition against these 4 grades will measure their severity:
- Assessment Category #1: Grade 1 Mild; mostly comprises blackheads and whiteheads and a few papules and pustules.
- Assessment Category #2: Grade 2 Moderate; comprises numerous papules and pustules which are mostly on the face.
- Assessment Category #3: Grade 3 Moderately Severe; comprises an abundant number of papules and pustules and a few inflamed nodules mostly on the back and chest.
- Assessment Category #4: Grade 4 Severe; comprises an abundant number of large painful pustules, nodules and cysts.
Fortunately in today’s economy and medical advances you can treat and cure your acne at home naturally with this success formula Acne No More with its verified step-by-step roadmap. Mike Walden who developed and geared this methodology to holistically guide and keep you acne free with a permanently clear skin... Try it for yourself today!